Medical Reimbursement extends up to 31.07.2021
Health, Medical & Family Welfare has issued extension for Medical Reimbursement Scheme under APIMA Rules, 1972 and Final extension of Medical Reimbursement Scheme from 01.08.2020 to 31.07.2021 to the employees and pensioners in parallel with EHS.
The following are the salient points for the above Government Order.
- Government have issued orders extending the Medical Reimbursement Scheme under APIMA Rules, 1972 till 31.07.2020, along with Employees Health Scheme in parallel with certain comprehensive guidelines.
- The Chief Executive Officer, Dr.YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust, AP, Guntur has requested the Government to issue necessary orders on extension of the Medical Reimbursement Scheme beyond the present validity period of 31.07.2020.
- Government after careful examination of the matter extended the Medical Reimbursement facility to the employees & pensioners in parallel with EHS for a further period of one year i.e. from 01.08.2020 to 31.07.2021, duly following the comprehensive guidelines issued in the G.O.Rt.No.345, HM&FW (I.1) Department, Dated:21.08.2018.
- The extension considered above shall be the final extension.
- The Chief Executive Officer, Dr.YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust, A.P., Guntur shall take all the necessary steps for complete transition to the EHS scheme post 31-07-2021
For more latest Information RWS Engineers